HOW TO APPLY?
Ready to apply for a job or internship at Amarla? Here’s what you’ll need:
- An updated resume
- A transcript from your university (unofficial is fine)
- A cover letter
- Any additional information (language certificates, certificates)
Focus on your resume
Your resume is the first piece of information we’ll see about you. Here’s how to highlight your achievements:
- Align your skills and experience with the role description
- Be specific about projects you’ve worked on or managed. What was the outcome? How did you measure success?
- If you’ve had a leadership role in a volunteer organization or at a part-time job, tell us about it. How big was the team? What was the scope of your work?
- Include your school-related projects or coursework that demonstrate relevant skills and knowledge
- Keep it short: Aim for one-two page. If there’s additional information we need during the hiring process, (like a portfolio), your recruiter will work with you to collect it
Prepare for the interview process
- Once you’ve submitted your application online, our recruiters will review your resume
- The next step in the process is a series of interviews—which may be on the phone, via video conference, or in person—to assess your skills
- Prepare & Structure your interview answers
Helpful questions to think about as you prepare:
- How do you work best, both as an individual and as part of a team?
- What challenges have you faced at work and how did you overcome them?
- Which of your skills or experiences would be assets in the role and why?
If you don’t understand a question, ask your interviewers for clarification and take the time you need with responses.